Tuesday, July 6, 2010

La première

This post is going to be the first, but hopefully not the last. Without a doubt I will have read something, by the end of this week, that resembles reviewable material. But I digress. I am 16 and I have an ingrained passion for books; I've been reading since I was 3 and I haven't stopped since. There have been, of course, stand out books, like Harry Potter when I was 6, Twilight when I was 14 (only memorable because I now think of it as deplorable, yet it's everywhere) and countless others. Too many to name! I can't even remember them all... Books are my life - so by directing my fellow teens to books I sincerely hope they will also adore, I can share this love with others. And maybe I'll advise them to steer clear of a few conspicuous other books... But it's all a matter of taste, really. For now I'll read millions of books, just to tell everyone about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment